7.08.2009

Holy crap!

So, wow. I don't even know what to say right now. my period was due on Sunday. It did not arrive, but I've been late before because i've misjudged my o time. Today we decided to test. BFP!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! totally nerve racking but exciting. So, i called the R.E. to let them know and they sent me for a blood test to confirm. We just got the results back and my HCG level is at 2509. !!!!!! let me give you some perpestive. normal levels for a single baby at 17dpo is 291. The dr said either i conceived earlier than i think or i have more than 1 baby in there.. HOLY CRAP! We knew that was a high possibility and are pretty mentally prepared for that, but i'm still needing to breathe about it now that it's a strong possibility. so i go in next week for my first ultrasound and hopefully news stays good!


Update: we had our first ultrasound and there is only one little baby in there. My numbers are just really high.

No comments:

Post a Comment